Angers Loire Valley wines tasting
4119 Guadalupe Street, Austin, TX 78751, États-Unis
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Event DescriptionLearn about Austin's sister city in France and the delicious wines of the Angers area (the Loire valley) before representatives of Angers' culture, food, wine and tech industries arrive in Austin for SXSW.
Greeting of attendees from 6:30PM.
Beginning of wine tasting at 7PM.
NB: Vino Vino daily happy hour is from 4PM to 7PM.
- Château Moncontour Sparkling Vouvray
- La Levraudière Muscadet Sèvre & Maine
- Domaine De La Chanteleuserie Bourgueil Cabernet Franc
- Three Cheese Plate w/ accouterments
- House Made Charcuteries Plate
- House Cured Salmon w/ accouterments
Price per person: <23$, unless we add a Saumur wine.
You can learn more about the sister cities' relationship prior to this wines tasting event by visiting AustinAngersConnect.com.